Pinteresting Owl Hand Warmers


The Pinspiration:
The talented gal that made the pinspiration owls sells them on etsy here. Thank you, LilyRoseCraft!

My Version of the Owl Handwarmers:

Just received an email from my mom with this picture:


You can see they have been well loved and used often - AND THE FACES ARE STILL THERE!! It can be done!

Several friends and family members recieved these as Christmas gifts. Of course, I didn't photograph each one before wrapping it. But I did include this little card with each one (photo also 'borrowed' from lily rose's etsy page.)



I really got into owls after this project! Check out my other owl post.

Time Required: I got it down to about an hour a pair. The first one took too long to mention. Yours won't take that long. You will put the face on first, right?

Materials Required: Fabric, Sewing Machine (unless you want to hand sew them), rice to fill them (NOT INSTANT!), needle and thread to close.

Skills Required: Template Making (don't forget your seam allowance), Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a way to make this project easier or more awesome? Tell us about it! And please send pictures of your pinspired projects!